If your reading list does not already exist you will need to create a new list. This can be done through the myReadingList interface within myUCA or through the standalone site found at https://uca.rl.talis.com.
1. To create a new list, select "My Lists".
2. Then select "Create new list" on the right hand side.
3. Add a list name, this should be the unit code, followed by the unit name. For example, FADV5004 Contextual and Theoretical Perspectives. However if the same reading list will relate to several unit codes it can be titled just an identifiable title. For example, Contextual and Theoretical Perspectives.
NOTE: If the list is for validation And the code is not yet known use the current draft name followed by [AWAITING VALIDATION]. For example Project 04 [AWAITING VALIDATION].
4. Add a description if useful, for lists awaiting validation add the course title the unit it is associated with and the year/level.
5. Then click on "select Hierarchy" and type the unit code the reading list relates to. The code should appear in the list as you type. Select the correct unit code from the list and click "Save". If the unit code cannot be found please contact the Liaison Librarian based at your site.
6. Select the current academic year and select "UCA".
NOTE: For an awaiting validation list skip the Hierarchy and academic year fields.
7. Your blank reading list has been created and you can start to populate readings to the list.